In this week’s episode of the SLP Now podcast, we’re going to continue with our 6-part series all about how to rock your school year and talk about setting up your caseload. 💪
I’ll be honest with you here. I’ve tried so many different data collection systems that I’ve lost track — I spent a lot of time searching for a “perfect” solution, but (spoiler alert!) I don’t think there is one right solution for all SLPs.
There are, however, a lot of really great options for data collection out there. So, what we have is the opportunity to get creative and put together a caseload system that complements our unique strengths and quirks. 🙌
That’s the angle we’re taking on today’s episode, so grab your beverage of choice (I’ll have a chai latte!), put your feet up, and listen in.
– Things to consider as you set up your data collection systems
– Creating systems based on your strengths
– State and district requirements
– The value of data checklists
– Different styles of data sheets (so you can choose which is right for you)
– A simple hack for goal tracking
– Using a paper planner
– Digital solutions to track progress
Links Mentioned in the Podcast
– Data sheets that you can download that for free from TpT
– The data sheets that I used to use (but would always struggle to update)
– Quiz: What’s your ideal data collection system?
– Natalie Snyders’ weekly data sheet
– SLP Now student progress graphs
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to the podcast in iTunes? If not, please subscribe today to get the latest episodes sent directly to you. 💪
Click here to subscribe — and bonus points if you leave us a review!
Reviews help other SLPs find the podcast (and I love reading your feedback).
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews,” and “Write a Review” → Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is.
Thanks so much!