Today, I wanted to share something a little different… What do you think about meal plans?
Have you heard of Trello? It’s kind of amazing! I use it to keep myself organized at work and at home, but today I want to show you how I use Trello for meal planning.
Look at this beautifulness… Check out the video tour HERE!
I love using Trello for my meal planning for a few reasons…
- It’s easy to use. It didn’t take long to figure out how to use the app and add recipes.
- It’s visual. I love visuals!
- Drag and drop. I’ve always wanted to be able to drag and drop a meal plan (weird, right?!). I’m so glad I finally found something that makes it easy to do that.
- It saves me time. All of my recipes are in one (beautiful) place.
- Recycle! I can easily “recycle” my meal plans. I can copy boards and save them (or re-use the same week). Save even more time!
- It’s portable. You can also download the app on your phone, which makes it easy to access at any time.
- It’s shareable. I shared the board with my husband, so he’s in the loop, too. You could also share with friends for inspiration.
- It’s FREE!
You can try it for yourself here!
Stay tuned to hear more about how I use this tool to manage my life and my school SLP work!
But first… tell me! What do you think? How do you plan your meals? Would you use Trello?